Letters

from past lives

Monday, July 16, 2007

Vivid Dream

Dream traveler:


Awake the world is nothing but harsh reality, then you closed your eyes... behold the world in my dream. Tread the sandy surfaces and let the water stars sparkle your image, then smell the tranquil cool paradise breeze that enshrouds you skin.

Now, traveler... gaze up into the heavens and watch the stardust sanctuary form as it lines out your destiny from star to star. Home of dreamers, church to the hopeful, guide of explorers, this is the infinite space... pick a star and it will be your home.

You laughed in my dream, yet you acknowledged the nonsense with a squeeze on my hand as your gaze never left the sky. Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, and you responded with a soft smile "never let it fade away?" ... exactly.

Sit down on the cool sand, and look at the sheet of ocean water mimic a second sky, what are you waiting for? connect the dots and paint me a picture.

A tear rolls down your cheek for you can't see images or pictures, the beauty of the stars is all you see, and I said ... exactly. For the future is not predicted in skies or written in stone, face it and you'll face destiny and paint your fate among the stars. I showed you the gods and the heroes of the ancient world, their eternal life forever etched in dark skies for the limited and endless world to see.

You felt my touch clear away any remaining tears and with that you came closer and embraced tightly around me, nuzzling on my chest, sniffling. I couldn't have that, not in my dream, so I brought your face up to mine and softly kissed your plump lips.

... that's for believing, so you gazed deeply and realized that you have fallen like shooting stars that briefly caught our attention and with an excited tone you told me to make a wish, but I simply discarded and turned back to you... nahh... don't have to you already came true.

Eyes soften and your embrace love-filled you quietly whispered these 3 words, wishing that this dream wouldn't end. You woke holding on to me, curled underneath blankets and quietly looked up to gently caress my face and saw dreams do come true.

Anonymous | 10:46 AM |